1/3/11

my adventure as a wedding coordinator

dear little nova and nick got married on new year's eve - i was given the chance to help make their day beautiful - putting the finishing touches on their plans and decor. take a look see...




all of the photography is by lisa teso - she caputred the night perfectly
(definitely keeping her in mind for my own planning)

from the aisle to the glittered deer, i had an amazing time creating wonderful things to fit their aesthetic, and milo (my beau) set the mood with perfect dancing tunes. all in all - one of the most fun new year's i have ever had.

call me if you need help making your party pretty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing off a few of the photos! I'll be sure to let you know when they are all finished...

    You sure did put together an incredibly gorgeous affair. And HOLY MOLY does Milo have mad skillz!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete